Monday, January 13, 2014

CHECKED OUT

Hello everyone! This is my first official blog post. I am so excited for what's to come. For my
 first photos I wanted to take them somewhere that meant something to me. So we went right 
across the street from my grade school. 
This sweater is so big and comfy and what better way to spice up a black and white out fit than with a red lip? These black pants have been my go-to all season. They fit like a legging but are thicker and have pocket and belt details like a pant. So comfortable! The boots are so versatile and don't have to be quite as scandalous as they can come across. Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Sweater: DailyLook
Boots: old Similar
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace: Target
Necklace: old Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment