Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ASYMMETRICAL

Snow is in the forecast again for today, so I know I will be getting a lot of use out of my sweaters. Especially my turtlenecks. My love for them probably stems from my mom. She wears them year round. No joke, she will wear them in the summer. I do love them, but come July you will not be seeing me in one. This black and white one is extra fun because of the asymmetrical hem and the cowl neck. I wanted to play up the edginess of the hem so I paired it with faux leather leggings. I bought both the pants and sweater before Christmas and they are no longer available but I listed some other options below.
Pants: Express Similar or Similar
Sweater: Express Similar or Similar
Bag: Kate Spade Similar or Similar
Shoes: Steve Madden  Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment