Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ORANGE PUMPS

SHOES (similar, many colors) // JEANS ($22!) // TOP ($12! other colors available too)  SUNNIES (cheaper)

^^Click the links above to shop this post ^^

This a pretty simple outfit, so I kicked it up a notch with some orange shoes. I really like adding a pop color to a black and white outfit. These shoes were from last year but I linked a very similar pair above and in the widget below. The jeans and the top are so inexpensive and will be so versatile in other looks. A good pair of jeans is hard to find and these are only $22. They are on sale so I would check them out quick if you are interested. They come in a few other colors as well. What is your favorite pop color to add to a black and white outfit?

Sadly my camera was dying that day, so I only got these few shots...

No comments:

Post a Comment