Tuesday, May 9, 2017

SALES FOR THE WEEK!

Everybody loves a good sale. Especially me. I get so many emails per week it is ridiculous. So, I thought I would make your life easier and put all the good ones together for you. You can either shop the links below or click on the images. Happy Shopping :)

One more thing...I always talk to my friends and family about cash back and it is crazy to me how many people still don't use Ebates. Sign up for it
here and get cash back on all your online purchases. That's it. There is nothing weird about it, it's not a scam. You just sign up, give them your address and they send you a check quarterly. I have gotten about $1000 cash back since I signed up for it. Downloading the button makes it even easier because it tells you what each site is offering in cash back so you just have to click the button and it is activated. Right now is a great time to do it because it is their anniversary sale so you get 15% cash back on some stores. It's crazy. Make sure you look into it, it's totally worth it.
 
KOHLS -- MOM30 for 30% off + also 15% cash back
BAUBLE BAR -- SAVE20, SAVE25, SAVE30 + 15% cash back
NIKE -- BONUS20 off clearance +15% cash back
TARGET -- BOGO 50% off dresses and shoes
 
 
CLICK THE IMAGES TO SHOP:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment