Monday, January 27, 2014

COLORFUL LAYERS

This whole outfit was pretty much inspired by the scarf. I love all of the colors in it. It is warm and screams winter to me. It's from one of those stores at the mall that have all those crystals and dream catchers. Usually I don't find myself going there, but my sister took us there because she wanted us to have matching ski hats for our trip this past December....(my family likes to match) All of the hats and scarves were made in Nepal. She recently took a trip there, so it was a pretty cool thing for her and I got a free hat out of it! There was a buy one get one free special on the accessories and she needed to get one more thing so I told her to get this scarf. I figured since I told her to get it I could borrow it. What are sisters for?   
Jeans: Kohls
Sweater: Kohls
Coat: Target
Toggle Coat: Target
Shoes:{on sale in store} Target
Scarf: Similar 
Clutch: Francescas Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment