Wednesday, February 12, 2014

BLACK & WHITE STRIPES

 This may be one of my favorite looks so far. I felt totally girly in it. I love to wear dresses and this striped one was a must. It can easily go from winter to spring and can be styled with so many different colors. A black and white dress to me is like a black canvas. The possibilities are endless. I have been pairing these shoes with this bag lately and the colors are very slimier. They have more orange in them than a typical red. I went to the MAC counter looking for an orang-ish red and they had exactly what I was looking for... Lady Danger. I love their lipstick formula and I think this will be a great red for Spring. 
Coat: old Express or Express
Dress: Kohls
Shoes: Amazon-Qupid
Bag: H&M or Sole Society
Necklace: J Crew Factory or Brina Box
Sunglasses: Kohls-Jennifer Lopez

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment