Thursday, February 13, 2014

CASUAL LEOPARD

This look to me is pretty casual. I am a heels girl, so I pretty much wear them all the time. You only live once so I say, wear heels! To keep this look easy I didn't pile on a lot of jewelry. Just a watch and my Missouri necklace which was a gift my sister gave me for Christmas this year. I wish these sunglasses were online, but I think the store just got them in so maybe they haven't made it up yet, but I love the large frames and the mirrored lenses. And of course they were a great price. I needed a new pair of black jeans since mine have faded and these we on sale and have fun studs on the side and back pockets. It was a no brainier. Hope your having a wonderful week. It's almost Friday!


Jeans: Kohls
Top: old H&M ASOS or JCPenny or Mod Cloth
Shoes: old Steve Madden Mod Cloth or yellowboxshoes (love!)
Clutch: DailyLook {sold out} Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Kohls in store (Dana Buchman) Sole Society
Necklace: Etsy Similar 
Midi Rings: H&M Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment