Friday, February 14, 2014

LOVE POTION No.9

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! If even you aren't big on the holiday, you can at least use it as an excuse to eat some sugary, chocolatey goodness. This look is inspired by the holiday and when I was growing up my mom would carpool us to our grade school and we always had to listen to the oldies radio station. I remember listening to "Love Potion No. 9" by The Searchers, so when I saw this sweater it struck a cord with me. Plus I think the sweater is absolutely adorable and I love me a sequin shirt. Well anything for that matter. If anyone else in this world remembers this song let me know so I don't feel alone. Hope you all have a great Friday! Here is a link if you need your memory refreshed...  "Love Potion No 9"
SMOOCHES! xoxo

Pants: Express {sold out} Similar
Sweater: Chic Wish
Shoes: old Steve Madden {similar} Forever 21
Bag: Wet Seal {sold out} Similar or Splurge
Sunglasses: JLo Kohls

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment