Friday, February 7, 2014

TEXTURES IN BLACK

When in doubt, wear black. I think everyone can agree with that. Wearing all black is always a winner for me. In this look I wore all black but I mixed up the textures of it. My pants are faux leather, boots are suede and the jacket is a faux fur. I am obsessed with this jacket and it is really warm. Wearing an all black out fit also gives you a great opportunity to amp up your lipstick. I am wearing candy yum yum by MAC. It seemed a little too intense for me the first time, but I gave it a second chance and now I really love it.
Pants: Express Similar or Similar or Similar
Shirt: Forever 21
Jacket: Kohls
Boots: old Jessica Simpson Similar or Similar
Bag: Kohls
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Nordstrom
 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment