Tuesday, March 4, 2014

BLACK & WHITE

I have been wanting to do a black and white outfit for awhile, but I wanted to wait until I got my GiGi New York clutch in the mail. I am obsessed with the clutch! The only downside to it is picking which color to get it in. I of course got black thinking that it would be the most versatile and that later I could go and get another color, which I am sure is going to happen. Another great thing about this company is that you can personalize your bag with your initials. This is the first official thing that I have with my new initials. I got the "Uber" one which is actually a pretty good size for everyday. But if you wanted something smaller for nighttime or special occasions I would suggest the "All in One". Either way you will definitely be pleased. You may have also already seen this necklace from my instagram, but I love it as well. I am a sucker for statement necklaces and this one was no disappointment, I love the quality they have at Bauble Bar.
Jeans: Rock & Republic via Kohl's Similar
Shoes: Forever 21 {white are sold out} Similar
Jacket: Nicole Miller JCPenny
Clutch: GiGi New York
Bracelet: Forever 21 and Emerald Bling
Necklace: Bauble Bar (Botanica) Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment