Monday, March 3, 2014

FAUX FUR

I love fur, real or faux. I think it gives an outfit that extra glam. Real fur can get expensive and as I have looked, so can faux fur, but you just have to look in the right places. If you are into real fur I would always suggest vintage stores. You can find such great deals there. Faux fur I think is harder to come across if you want good quality, but they do exist. I was pleasantly surprised when I found this scarf. It was around $20 and it looks real. That bad part is that they sell out quick, so if you see one you like, jump on it! I hope everyone stays warm on this cold Monday! Fingers crossed that yesterday will be our last snow!!
Jeans: Kohl's {cream color in store}
Coat: old Express  Similar
Sweater: RD Style Similar
Scarf: Windsor Similer or Similer
Clutch: DSW {color sold out}
Bracelet: Emerald Bling
Necklace: Target Similar
Shoes: BCBGeneration Overstock.com

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment