Thursday, March 13, 2014

CASUAL PLAID

Last weekend we stopped by the Central West End to get a coffee, but I am not a huge coffee drinker, so I got ice cream instead! Coffee Cartel has great coffee but the ice cream was calling my name. And they had my favorite flavor...butter pecan. I shared too, so I think everyone was happy. 
I love how effortless this look is.  I am always on the hunt for a great plaid shirt and this one was even better because it is longer. I am 5'8'' so I'm sure some could wear it as a dress and that would be even cuter. I am a big fan of these wedge sneakers too. Like I have said before I am a heels girl, and this is perfect when you want to wear a casual heel but you know you are going to be walking a lot. They are comfortable and come in so many different styles. I highly suggest picking a pair up!
Jeans: Rock & Republic Similar
Shirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Bucco via Haute Look or Similar
Necklaces: Love Always and Shop Sosie
Bag: old Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment