Friday, March 14, 2014

SEEING SPOTS

What girl doesn't love polka dots? Well I'm sure some don't but I think everyone secretly loves them. They are such a classic print. I bought this dress on sale and wanted some cute pink shoes and I found the perfect pair on Zara. I am pretty obsessed with these shoes. They are everything I wanted and more. The heel has a twist to it too so that steeled the deal, the adorable pink color didn't hurt either. I cant wait to wear them all Spring.  Apart from the shoes being a lovely shade of pink, I also would like to brag on my lipstick. My favorite brands are MAC and Too Faced at the moment. I love both formulas but for different reasons. MAC glides on so easy and has great staying power. Too Faced "La Creme" is what I am wearing below. Their formula is almost like a gloss mixed with a lipstick. I am wearing Marshmallow Bunny. It is also a great light pink. Love, love, love!
Dress: Dillard's {sold out} Similar
Jacket: old Similar
Shoes: ZARA
Bracelet: Bauble Bar {sold out} similar
Bracelet: Love Stylize {sold out} Love this!
Necklace: J Crew Factory Same
Clutch: old Top Shop

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment