Monday, March 10, 2014

SPRING FORWARD

I am so excited that Spring is just around the corner. I have never been happier to loose an hour of sleep! The weather yesterday was amazing. I scooped up my sister and my husband and we spend the day going around different spots in St. Louis. We took these pictures by one of my favorite sculptures, the steel animals by The Zoo and Forest Park. I love when something is made out of the unexpected. My Dad owns a pipe and steel company, and my sister makes sculptures out of his steel, hers are not the same as these, but the similar materials hit close to home. Has anyone seen this sculpture in downtown Chicago? That's my sisters! She has a few other pieces throughout the city too, so check them out if your in the area. 
I hope everyone was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we had!
Pants: Old Navy
Jacket: J Crew Factory
Top: TOBI
Purse: Francesca's Similar
Scarf: Windsor Similar
Bracelets: Emerald Bling and Emerald Bling
Necklace: Bauble Bar Similar
Shoes: Daily Look

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment