Thursday, April 17, 2014

BELLE STYLE

As many of you may know, Coachella started last weekend in California. This look was kinda inspired by that easy, free, hippie vibe. I love this dress but when I tried it on, it was way too short for me to wear as a dress, so I threw some jeans on underneath to make it more appropriate. The two necklace I am wearing are the ones I picked up from Belle Style last week at the Blogger Lounge. I loved layering them together. They are so colorful and unlike anything I own. The cross necklace is made from turquoise, one of my favorite stones, so I fell in love with it immediately. The second necklace is from her FUTA collection.
 I thought the purple stones were beautiful. I really love her rings too. I might have to pick one of those up next! Click here to check out her amazing jewelry!
Top/Dress: Nordstrom
Jeans: Gap
Purse: H&M {Black version} or Similar or love this
Necklaces: Belle Style Similar
Shoes: Daily Look Similar
 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment