Friday, April 18, 2014

LEATHER & FLORAL

Just because it's Spring doesn't mean you can't still wear leather. Well that's what I think at least. A leather moto jacket is always great when you want to give your outfit and edgy vibe.
I posted a picture of these shoes on my Instagram and I am in love with them. They are the perfect all around shoe. Not too tall and just the right color that will go with everything. They are super inexpensive too! My favorite blue nail polish at the moment looks great with them also :)
I am going today to look at my outfit for the Rebecca Minkoff show next Thursday! I am so excited to see what was chosen for me. I just hope it fits!
Jeans: Kohl's
Shirt: Kohl's
Jacket: Forever 21 Similar or Similar
Shoes: Zoo Shoo
Bag: Francesca's Similar
Ring: Kohl's
Toe Polish: Essie Kohl's {obsessed!}

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment