Thursday, April 10, 2014

FLORAL BLAZER

Does anything say Spring more than floral? I don't think so. I had been searching for a great floral blazer and I found one at Forever 21, but of coarse now it's sold out. You may be able to find it in a store though.  Another thing I have been looking for is a fringe bag. I love the gray color of this one and I think it looks great with floral. Plus makes your outfit a little more fun. Dusting off these Ray-Bans was really exciting too. The last time I wore them was on vacation in Punta Cana back in December. So putting them on it took me back to that gorgeous weather. Their blue color makes you think of the ocean and warmer weather. 

Tonight is the Blogger Lounge at Scape in St. Louis. I am really excited to meet everyone! I will take lots of pictures and post them on the blog. Be sure to follow my Instagram too! Have a great day!!
Jeans: Gap
Blazer: Forever 21 Similar or Similar
Shirt: Gap
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: J. Crew Factory Same
Bracelet: Bauble Bar Similar
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment