Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CREAM ON CREAM

I have grown pretty fond of blouses lately. You can style them so many ways. I bought this blouse a few months ago in every color it came in. That may sound like a lot but it's really only three colors. Black, cream and a lime green. The green and the cream are still on the website, but it looks like the black is sold out. I am super glad I bought every color because I have worn them like crazy. Especially this cream one. I love the freshness of cream. You just look clean and put together. That is until you eat something and it gets all over, but that's why napkins were invented. Anyway, I love this look for Spring because the top is thin and flowy and the trench is light weight so it's great for when there is still a slight breeze. I am trying to soak up as much of this weather as possible before I start complaining about the heat and humidity!
Jeans: Rock & Republic via Kohl's 
Shirt: Forever 21
Bag: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Brina Box
Shoes: BCBGeneration Same
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Jacket: old Express Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment