Wednesday, April 23, 2014

JUMP ON IT

 Everyone needs to have a good jumpsuit in their closet. It's tricky for me find one's that work on me because the length can be off  or the crotch can be weird and long. (If anyone else has this issue you know what I mean.) This one is great though and it's really comfortable and easy to wear. Tobi is having a 50% off sale that ends today so if you grab this up quick, it's only $33. The jumpsuit gives you a really great opportunity to wear a statement necklace too! So fun and versatile. 
I filmed the TV segment for the Fashion Show yesterday and I posted a photo on my Instagram so be sure to follow me so you can see more photos of the Fashion Shows this week!
Jumpsuit: TOBI {use code: easybreezy50 for 50% off!}
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Clutch: GiGi New York
Shoes: Steve Madden {cheaper}

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment