Monday, April 21, 2014

PLAYFUL PINK

This was my outfit for Easter Sunday. I looove this dress. The color is absolutely amazing. I instantly fell in love with the neckline, and pairing it with the white and blue accessories just made the pink even brighter. I wish it came in more colors because I would buy every single one! It makes me want to be on a beach in Mexico so bad. Fingers crossed for a trip to Cabo this summer!!
We took these photos before we went to brunch with my husbands family. After brunch we came home to have a late lunch with my mom's side of the family. The weather was beautiful. It was almost hot. I was really tempted to try and lay out and get some sun.
I posted last Friday that I was going to go and try on my dress I get to wear for the Fashion Show this Thursday. I love the pattern of the dress. And the colors are so soft and just feel like Spring. While I was there, I was asked if I wanted to model the dress for a TV segment on KSDK...ahh!! I have a little bit of an anxiety issue but how many times in your life do you get asked to model a beautiful designer dress on TV?! I am going to Union Station tomorrow to film the segment but I am not totally sure when it will air, but I will be sure to let you know. The dress I will be wearing tomorrow was a little big on me so the one I will wear to the Fashion Show will be the same dress but in different colors. They are both so beautiful though! I am a little nervous but so excited at the same time! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Dress: Jennifer Lopez Kohl's
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment