Friday, April 11, 2014

LEOPARD PRINT

I know I have talked about Kohl's before but they really have some adorable stuff. I gravitate towards the LC Lauren Conrad and Rock & Republic brands but I am always pleasantly surprised by what I find. I love wearing head to toe black because you can get creative with the accessories. Here I chose the classic, a read lip and leopard, but the possibilities are endless. This is a skirt and a top. I love how girly the skirt with the slight ruffle and the collar on the top I think is so cute too. 
Easter is getting so close and the trees are starting to bloom, and the grass...don't event get me started. I don't think I have ever been more excited to see green grass. The winter was so weird and looooong. I am so glad it's over. Bring on the Spring dresses! Have a wonderful weekend!
Coat: Sheinside Similar
Top: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Skirt: Kohl's
Shoes: Steve Madden or these {cheaper}
Clutch: vintage Similar {love!} Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment