Monday, April 14, 2014

POPS OF COLOR

This was the last outfit that we took at the house on the lake. My sister brought her German Shepherd puppy out with her and he was photo bombing me all day! He is mostly why I am laughing and looking around in these photos. He was swimming in the lake so I had to keep my eye on him so that he wouldn't shake and get me all dirty. It's kinda like Where's Waldo in these photos. You can see him in the background of them if you look hard enough.
This outfit is pretty simple. Jeans and a white shirt with lots of color mixed in with it. I love these light weight scarves for Spring. You can even tie them on your purse for something a little extra.
{This guy was the photo bomber....}

Jeans: Gap
Shirt: Gap
Scarf: J Crew Factory Similar
Purse: Daily Look Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shoes: Windsor

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment