Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SIMPLE STATEMENT

I had a hard time putting a title on this post because I wasn't sure how to categorize it. It's kinda dressy with the skirt and heels, but the t-shirt makes it more casual. I wore this outfit to dinner a week ago and I wanted to look dressed up but not too much and this is what I came up with.  I did have to add a little bit of sparkle with the necklace, I couldn't help myself. A simple shirt and a statement necklace is by far my favorite look. 
 I found this leather skirt at a vintage store in Chicago for $8 a few years back and I love it so much. It is so versatile. Anything leather is okay in my book.
Top: Forever 21
Skirt: vintage Similar or Similar
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: Gi Gi New York
Necklace: TJ Maxx Similar 

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment