Tuesday, April 1, 2014

DOTS & STRIPES

I have become a really big fan of JCPenney lately. I never found myself shopping there and then one day I went to the Sephora inside, and was totally distracted by the clothes.  They have great statement pieces that you would find from J Crew at more than half the price. The brand I love to shop is Joe Fresh. I have picked up quite a few things and love them all! The last time I got my hair colored, my stylist told me the same thing about how surprised she was about the clothes at JCPenney, so I'm not the only one! I snatched this polka dot top for about $7 in the store and the striped top was like $12. If you haven't checked JCP out lately I would highly recommend it. Your closet will thank you!

I love this bracelet and living social has a deal on it right now for only $23!

Blouse: Joe Fresh JCPenney
Top: Joe Fresh JCPenney
Jeans: Rock & Republic Kohls
Shoes: Forever 21 Nasty Gal
Clutch: BCBG Similar
Bracelet: Brina Box
Necklace: Bauble Bar Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment