Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PEPLUM

This is one of my absolute favorite dresses. It is a great material and is very flattering. I really loved that it had short sleeves too. My husband told me that if it came in any other colors that I should buy them all, I guess that means he really likes it too. I wore this to the Ruth's Chris dinner from the other night and I also wore it to a wedding recently and I have gotten so many compliments on it.
I mentioned a few posts ago that I have been having some camera problems so I have been at the mercy of my iPhone camera lately. Well, that night I was at about 2% batter life after the dinner and the lighting was difficult,  so I didn't get the best pictures. I was so disappointed because it was such a beautiful night and we were directly across the street from The Arch. Oh, well maybe next time. Luckily the arch is going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks so much for reading!
 Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Michael Antonio or Similar
Clutch: Amazon
Earrings: Sheinside
Lipstick: Too Faced-Bon Bon

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment