Friday, May 12, 2017

ARMY GREEN


DRESS (comes in several colors) // JACKET (old, similar) // SHOES (old, love these
 NECKLACE // SUNNIES // BELT (old, similar) // LIPS

Ciao! As you are reading this, I will be on a plane headed for Italy! We land in Milan and I could not be more excited. Designer overload! I'll be on my Instagram, so if you have any interest, you should follow along. 

Army green is one of those colors that is never going to go anywhere. Military styled clothing always comes back around and a military jacket is an item in your closet that you should never get rid of. I kept the green theme and wore a similar colored dress underneath, but it comes in a few other colors and it so easy to wear. 

Can't wait to share our trip with you!



SHOP THE POST:

No comments:

Post a Comment