Monday, May 15, 2017

PATRIOTIC JUMPSUIT

JUMPSUIT // FLIP FLOPS // SUNNIES

Did that first picture make you really want a cookie ice cream sandwich? I was pretty excited about it. It's from this cute new place in Cottleville. It was my first time there and it was the perfect day for it. 
Second to dresses, jumpsuits are my favorite. They are soo comfortable. This one is no different and only $30. And it was long enough, which is hard for me to find. 
You can't really see my shoes in these photos, but I have bought two new pairs of these every year for the past four years. I always buy one in black and one in nude. They are hands down the best basic flip flop. There are many other colors and prints available, but do yourself a favor and buy them. They are like $12 and are 30% off with code MOM30. 



Be sure to check this place out if your looking for something sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment