Monday, May 1, 2017

HELLO AGAIN :)

Hi everyone! Long time no talk. I would like to dust off the blog and get back to where I was. The older I have gotten the more I realize that timing really is everything. I loved blogging years ago, but it just wasn't the right time in our lives for it, but I feel like now makes much more sense. I miss it and I love hearing from others how much they miss it too. So here I go!
 I hope to share with you my life and all of its twists and turns, with a few pretty outfits or course. My husband and I are off to Italy next week, so I thought it would be the perfect time to get back into blogging. I plan on sharing not only outfits, but also experiences and tips from our trip. Some what of a travel guide from our experience. I am excited for what is to come and I hope you will follow along!

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment