Friday, September 18, 2015

FALL FLORAL

I think by now you have figured out that I shop at Kohl's...a lot. The LC Lauren Conrad brand is one of my favorites and when I heard they were going to be coming out with a Runway Collection I knew it was going to be good. I was hoping there would be some extra details and risks that perhaps they were not able to take regularly, and they did not disappoint. Everything in her line was a bit more elevated and has that girly touch that I love. The whole Runway Collection honestly is great. You should really check it out before everything sells out. I will say however that the sizing is a little tricky. More often then not I had to go up a size or two, but for the price I couldn't resist. I hope you like this girly look. Thanks so nuch for reading and have a great weekend!
Skirt // Shirt // Bag // Shoes {Similar}

2 comments: