Friday, June 2, 2017

DENIM JUMPSUIT



This past weekend I had a wedding (I am also a makeup artist) in the city and then we went out for an early dinner for my sisters birthday to Olive and Oak in Webster Groves. It is such a popular place that we had to eat dinner at 4:45, but it was whatever the birthday girl wanted. 
I had just picked up this jumpsuit and thought it would be perfect for the evening. The bad idea was taking pictures after we ate. I was so full! I really think the is such a cute romper though, but it is was right where I would want it to be with length - no shorter.  If you are shorter than 5'8'' then you are good to go. It is only $45 and great quality. I put this cute top with it but it could totally be worn without a top. Are you sick of this bag and sunnies yet? I know they have been on constant repeat, but they go with everything and were so inexpensive. 
Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment: