Tuesday, June 13, 2017

BLACK & WHITE MIDI



I tried to get this post up yesterday, but I must be honest, I went to bed at about 6:30 and slept the whole night through! It was a pretty busty weekend for me. I had family gatherings and I did makeup for two weddings. But busy is good and I love being a makeup artist. Here is a link to my makeup website if your interested.
Anyway, So we took some pictures after church on Sunday at my in-laws house and I didn't realize it was going to be such a windy day! But I can't complain too much because at least it helped keep things on the cooler side. Sad story, My in-laws had a party at their house Saturday and Tom left his car there over light so after church we went to go pick it up. He had left the windows cracked to keep his car cooler and when he got in to leave....there was a dead bird on the floor of the passenger seat :( I felt so bad for the little guy.
Hope you enjoy this look! I thought the neck detail was really cute. Use code beach30 for 30%. That makes it only $27!
 
 
 
 
 
 
--SHOP THE POST--
 

No comments:

Post a Comment