Monday, March 31, 2014

TO THE MAXI

So the last two weeks got away from me so I apologize for my lack of posts, but it feels so good to be back! While I have been away, I tried something that I have always wanted to...extensions. As you can tell my hair is much longer than what they were before. I am still getting used to putting them in but I think the color is a pretty perfect match to mine. They are clip-in's so they won't damage my hair and they definitely give you extra length and volume. I have to play around with them more but I certainly love them. 
I love maxi dresses and you have heard me say before that length for me is always an issue. If I am going to buy a maxi dress, I want to to touch the floor and that is not an easy thing to find. But Target came to the rescue. This length is perfect for sandals. I love this look because it is quick and easy and would be great for traveling. Can you believe it's the last day of March?? Ahh time flies!
Dress: Target
Jacket: J Crew Factory
Hat: Forever 21
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Daily Look
Bag: Francesca's Similar or Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment