Friday, May 9, 2014

CASUAL FRIDAY

Another week has flown by and it's Friday again! I hope everyone has some great plans for Mother's Day. the weather is going to be beautiful, so I hope your plans involve being outside.
This is the first pair of Converse that I have ever owned....ever. I don't know what took me so long. I always thought they looked funny on my feet or made my feet look really long, but I don't know what I was thinking because I love these shoes. I love them so much now though that I am so nervous to get them dirty! I feel like everyone goes through that with new shoes. You get so upset to get that first scratch or stain, but then once you get past that, it's not as big deal. Not gunna lie, I'm sure I will cry myself to sleep the first time I get a stain on these shoes, but I will get through it. If anyone has any tips one how to keep these babies clean, please let me know!
Jeans: GAP
Top: Joe Fresh JCPenney
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Saks
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Love Always
Nail Polish: Essie Where's My Chauffeur?

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment