Thursday, May 8, 2014

FLORAL MAXI

I think I may have a maxi dress obsession, but I'm OK with it. I love throwing a leather jacket over them or just wearing them as they are. Dresses in general are so easy. They pretty much do all the work for you, you just have to throw it on and add accessories. Florals and Spring go together like cookies and milk so this piece was just a no brainer in my book. I also really love to travel in maxi dresses, because they are so long, they cover your legs when you have to put yourself in a weird position to get comfortable on a plane. I hop you love dresses as much as me because there are going to be a lot more of them to come!
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  Saks
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Necklace: Love Always
 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

1 comment:

  1. Wow! the one word comes to my mind after seeing this was Adorable. You are actually looking like a princess here. This dress is wonderful and of coarse Rebecca Minkoff Purse is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete