Monday, May 12, 2014

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Happy Monday everyone! I took these photos last weekend when it was a little cooler, hence the jacket. I think the cool weather may be gone for good now though, but the humidity is just getting started. This dress is soo affordable and will go with so much this summer. I think I purchased it for $12 but I found it online for $10 and I linked it below. It can be a dress, a swim suit cover up, dressed up, dressed down, whatever you choose. The coat I found in store too. It comes in blue, orange, and tan. I couldn't find it online but I have still seen it in JCPenney. And it's about half the price at JCP too! Hope you enjoy this look!
Thanks for reading!
Dress: Joe Fresh JCPenney {$10 here !}
Coat: Joe Fresh via JCPenney {in store} {online}
Clutch: old Similar
Necklace: Bauble Bar {similar} {Love!}
Shoes: ZooShoo
Bracelet: Target

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment