Wednesday, May 7, 2014

PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE

Let me start off by saying that these are the most comfortable pants....ever! They are so soft and silky. I love jogger pants and these are so breezy that they are perfect for summer. There is even a cute little gold bead detail at the end of the drawstring. And the print is fun too. I love pineapples and now I love pineapple print pants. These are Peter Som from Kohl's. it is a new designer they are carrying and everything in his collection feels very nautical and beachy. So easy to dress up or down. 
I also wanted to talk about the lipstick I am wearing in these photos. I just recently bought two colors from Lime Crime, Babette and Cosmo Pop. I am wearing Cosmo Pop and it is that perfect orange nude color. It isn't too intense but has the right amount to make it orange and not pink. 
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Pants: Peter Som Kohl's
Top: Forever 21 or Similar
Shoes: Steve Madden or Similar
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Nail Polish: Essie-Where's My Chauffeur 
Necklace: Love Always 
Lipstick: Lime Crime Cosmo Pop

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

1 comment: