Monday, May 5, 2014

HI-LOW

So last Thursday I got my roots colored and while I was there I had my hairstylist trim my extensions so they would blend a little better with my hair. She took a little off the length, but I am really pleased with the way they look now. I think they look great with straight hair. These extensions really just keep making me smile. They are so easy to use and have been so fun to play with. 
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! My husband looooves Mexican food so we always say this is his second birthday. But honestly how can you not love Mexican food?
I hope you enjoy this colorful look and thank you so much for reading!
Dress: RD Style from Dillard's {on sale in store, but it's not on their website} Similar
Shoes: Kohl's
Ring: Kohl's

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment