Thursday, May 1, 2014

STONE SOUP COTTAGE

So last night my sister took my mom and I to dinner, but not just any kind of dinner, a fancy one! Stone Soup Cottage has moved from their location in downtown Cottleville, to just a little up the road and not so much downtown. I went to their old location and had an amazing meal but at this location, Chef Carl, the owner, cooked your meal in front of you. So it was kinda like a cooking class but he did all the work.  You were able to stop him and ask questions though so there was still that interaction. It is adorable inside and the food was really good too. They are very into organic and fresh ingredients. They took us out to their green house to pick the arugula for our salads. I don't think you can get fresher than that! f you have never been there, I highly recommend it. Check out their website here.
Anyway, so this is what I wore! I am a very warm blooded person so I get hot easily so come spring and summer I will be wear a dresses non stop. So since I like to wear them and but them so often I don;t like to spend a lot of money on them. This dress is from the LC Lauren Conrad Collection at Kohl's and I got it for around $30. And I was excited to bring my new Rebecca Minkoff bag!
Thanks for reading and have a great day!!
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Jacket: Macy's Similar
Shoes: ZooShoo
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Saks Fifth Avenue
Jewelry: old 
Ring: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment