Wednesday, May 14, 2014

MULTI FUNCTION

I have found another maxi dress I love, no surprise there, but this one is very different from anything I own. It is a multi function dress so you can change the way the straps look. If you click on the link below it will show you the different ways the model styled it. So really it's like 5 dresses for the price of one. This is a really long dress too which is so rare for me to find. I even have the option of wearing heels with this dress, that never happens. If you are on the shorter side this dress will drown you, but if you are taller and have a hard time finding long dresses like me, this is your dress. 
My orange Rebecca Minkoff purse has been my go-to all Spring so when I saw a sale on a yellow one, I jumped on it. These bags are the prefect size and they come in so many colors. I highly recommend them for anyone. You will become addicted!

Dress: Akira
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff {more colors Here and Here}
Lipstick: MAC Candy Yum Yum

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment