Friday, May 16, 2014

ONE YEAR

I don't have an outfit to post today but I wanted to share a few photos of from our wedding. Sunday is out one year anniversary. I can't believe how fast this year has gone, but I feel like everyone say that. We don't have the whole day planned but we I do know we are going to the Cardinals game and then sometime later in the evening we are going to watch our wedding video and eat the top tier of our cake. I hope the cake is as good as it was on our wedding but I have heard there is about a 50/50 chance with it. Our videographer package came with a five min highlight video of the day and an hour long video, more like a movie, that is more in depth. We have already watched our highlight video but I wanted to wait to watch the whole video on out anniversary because I wanted to re-live everything again and I thought it would make it more special. I have been so anxious to watch it so I am so happy to finally get to.
If you want to watch our highlight video click here!
 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment