Friday, June 20, 2014

FLORAL ROMPER

You may have already seen this outfit on my Instagram, but I wore this to dinner last weekend. This is the first romper I have ever owned....ever. I have always loved them, but I also always talk myself out of buying them. A lot of the time they are just too short for me, but this one was a very comfortable length. I loved the bright floral print of it and it gave me a good excuse to wear colorful accessories. I will say that they do make it difficult to use the restroom, but I was able to manage. I apologize again for the quality of these photos. My camera has not been working, so I have had to use my phone for the pictures. #bloggerproblems
So glad it's Friday...ready for a relaxing weekend! Hope you all have a great weekend too!
Romper: Nordstrom
Shoes: Just Fab
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  here (same style, just a softer color)

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment