Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WEDDING SEASON

I know that I have been very absent lately and I do want to apologize for that. I work for a family business during the week and my sister, who also works here, has left the country for three months. And when I say left the country, I mean left the country. She is in Africa! So with that being said, I have some extra duties I am responsible for and they have kept me pretty busy. And it took me like a week and a half to recover from what ever it was I caught in Montana. But I am back and I hope to be more frequent again. 
This dress I wore to a wedding two weekends ago. I feel like June is wedding central. We have another one this weekend and I am super excited for the dress I have, so be sure to stay tuned for that. But anyway back to this wedding. I love the cut and fit. I bought this dress last year from Express but they have a VERY similar one this year again and it's currently on sale! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Summer so far. Tonight is my moms birthday so we are going out to dinner to celebrate.
 Happy Birthday Mamma Jean!! 
Oh, and please excuse the awkward pictures. It rained that day and the reception was in a hotel so my husband snapped a few quick photos from my phone in the hallway.
Dress: last year Express this year
Shoes: Guess Similar
Bag: old Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment