Thursday, June 26, 2014

FLORAL TANK

Is there anything better than a side braid when it is so hot and humid? I don't think so. For this braid I clipped in a few of my bellami extensions to give it a little more length. Definitely will be my go-to on the days I don't want to curl my hair. This was just a casual look I wore to a family get together. It is simple, yet colorful. I hope you are having a wonderful week! The weekend is almost here!! :)
Shirt: Forever 21 Similar or Similar
Jeans: Rock & Republic Kohl's
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Similar Color <<<SALE!
Shoes: Lauren Conrad Kohl's

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

1 comment:

  1. Really nice approach about the hair collection. Very helpful blog. It is really nice braid, casual and colorful hairstyle. If you want to new hairstyle visit indiquehair.com once.

    ReplyDelete