Monday, July 7, 2014

BUTTERFLIES

 The thing I love most about the LC Lauren Conrad Collection from Kohl's, is the girly details. I am a sucker for that. And this romper did not fall short of my expectations from the line. First of all I thought the butterfly print was adorable, but I also loved the small bows that snapped in the front for closure. Won me over immediately. Plus her clothes are always at a great price. I can not say enough good things about the brand. 
I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. We headed down to The Lake of the Ozarks and had a great weekend. The weather was awesome! Long weekends are the best, until Monday rolls around...
Romper: Kohl's
Shoes: Heels.com
Clutch: GiGi New York
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Lipstick: MAC Sweet Experience

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the clutch! just realizing i have a similar embossed snake clutch from clare vivier.
    http://www.clarevivier.com/collections/clutches/products/foldover-clutch#Black-White-Snake-FOC

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's sue shea here loving the clutch. i don't know why it says unknown i signed in with google. hmm.

    ReplyDelete