Monday, July 21, 2014

HI/LOW

I wore this outfit to a dinner with my girlfriends last week and I started out wearing heels, well it was so ridiculously hot and humid that I decided to scratch that idea and throw on a pair of flip flops. So since I changed the look a bit, I thought I would just show it both ways. As we were taking these photos, my sunglasses would not stop sliding down my face. I'm glad I was at least able to get a few photos before I completely melted. I love the bright colors of this dress. It definitely made me wish I was on a tropical vacation. Hope you are all having a great Monday! Thanks for reading!!
Dress: Nordstrom
Shoes: Michael Antonio or Similar
Flip Flops: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff  Similar or Similar
Clutch: BCBG Similar
Nail Polish: OPI Shorts Story

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment