Wednesday, July 23, 2014

COUNTRY ROAD

I have said before that I am from a very small town in the country and sometimes I just love to bring out my roots. Every summer, parishes around us have their Church Picnics. It is such a part of summer to me. I wore this last Sunday to one. On our way there, we found this picture perfect country road. A gravel road with corn growing along side it...doesn't get more country than that! The picnics are usually very dusty and your feet can get so dirty, so I opted for booties and I think they looked pretty cute. And they were very practical. A practical shoe is usually not what I go for, but in this case it worked out.
Dress: Peter Som Kohl's
Boots: Target Similar
Bag: old Love or Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that dress! I never would have thought to wear booties with a summer dress, but I might just have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete