Thursday, July 10, 2014

MAXI OBSESSION

I really do this I have a maxi dress obsession, but I'm OK with it. This is actually the same LC Lauren Conrad dress from a few post ago but in a different color and print. I usually have such a hard time finding maxi's that are the length I want to when I do apparently I buy both colors! But Kohl's has such great prices and there is always a discount code so it's really a win-win. 
I don't really remember if I have talked about these flip flops, but they are my absolute favorite. That seems so silly because they are pretty simple, but that is exactly what I love about them. Sometimes I think the simple things are the hardest to find. I bought them in black and the bright pink as well, but these nude ones are definitely getting the most wear. They go with everything and are easy to travel with!
Dress: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad Kohl's
Purse: Olivia + Joy
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban  Similar
Necklace: old Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment