Wednesday, September 16, 2015

PINKY PROMISE

It has been a few weeks since my last post, but I'm back at it again! My husband had been out of town for the last 6 weeks on and off and it was becoming harder for me to take pictures. So since he is now home, it will be much easier to keep up with content. And what better way to jump right back into it than with this bright little number. I was a little skeptical of it at first, but when I put it on with the blazer, I loved it. It's a fun way to transition into cooler weather. You still get the fun bright color of summer, but more coverage with the blazer for Fall. The blazer is very well made and has a really cute surprise cut out in the back. I hope you enjoy this look and are enjoying this beautiful weather!
 
Jumpsuit // Blazer // Pumps {similar} // Clutch {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment