Friday, May 30, 2014

BLUE FLORAL

For Memorial Day weekend, my husband and I flew to Bozeman Montana for our nephews Baptism. We are now officially Godparents! If you love the outdoors, Bozeman is the place to be. The mountains surround you and it really is like looking a a painting. We had a great time. That was until about 4:15 am Tuesday morning. I woke up and felt horrible. Let's just skip the details and say that the toilet was my best friend for the next six hours. I never throw up so this was a horribly new experience for me. I kept teasing my husband "in sickness and in health". He was so great though, he slept in the bathroom with me until it was time for our flight. True love. We thought it may have been altitude sickness since we took a hike Monday, but I definitely caught some kind of bug and even though I am feeling much better than I was Tuesday, I am still not quite right so please excuse my lack of posts. But here are some photos I took outside my brother-in-laws house. Such a terrible thing to look at right? I hope you all had a wonderful and healthy weekend. I can't believe May has come and pretty much went. Enjoy these photos from Bozeman!
Dress: Vera Wang Kohls
Shoes: BCBGeneration Nordstrom
Bag: Daily Look {sold outSimilar
Jacket: old Similar

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment