Monday, May 19, 2014

PLAY BALL

As I mentioned in my last post, yesterday was our one year anniversary. We went to the Cardinals game and the weather was perfect. It was a bit warm in the sun but the shade was amazing. I have said before that I get hot easily, so I am pretty much in some sort of a dress all Summer long. Especially during the day. Dresses are so much cooler for me than shorts. So with that being said, I knew we were going to the game for our anniversary and I wanted a very casual dress. I found this one at Target and well, I found it in the Sleepwear section. It is technically a night shirt, but I think it works as a dress and if I would not had said it wasn't, I don't think you would ever know. It is perfect because you can add any color to it depending on what team your rooting for. And adding the converse just gave it that sporty touch.
After the game we ate the top tier of our cake and watched our wedding movie and of course I cried all over again, but I loved every minute of it. If you or someone you know is getting married, I highly suggest a videographer. The memories they give you are priceless. Oh, and the cake was actually still really good!
Dress: Target
Jacket: J Crew Factory
Shoes: Converse Kohl's
Bag: Old Similar
Watch: Michael Kors Macy's

 photo sig_zps11fd1310.png

No comments:

Post a Comment